At Onion Athens we have talked and partnered with experts to create new safety guidelines during our experiences. It’s important for us that we make you feel comfortable and safe during your experience and so we pay attention so that we :
* Practice good hygiene
* Avoid physical contact
* Make location adjustments
* Follow cleaning protocols
Let’s go over them together in more detail.
While hosting, we wear a protective face covering, we wash our hands regularly, we use gloves and aprons.
* All hosts and guests of experiences will be provided with facial coverings.
* We wash our hands before, during and after your experience.
* We provide you with hand sanitizer during the whole experience
We adhere to social distancing guidelines :
* Our experience and cooking studio is now designed so that we maintain distance from our guests
* We have limited our capacity and we run mostly private experiences for up to 4 people per class.
* We avoid direct contact with our guests and encourage guests to avoid it as well. Instead of handshakes or hugging, we choose to wave and bump elbows.
We clean and sanitize our space before and between each instance of hosting an experience. Please don't hesitate to contact us for any other information.
Onion Athens team.